Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

I don't think it was a coincidence that I was born on Cinco de Mayo and my absolute favorite food is guacamole, not to mention I love margaritas. My mom also tells me that all she ate while she was pregnant was Mexican. It was meant to be. Yes, today is my birthday and I love that I was born on this patriotic celebrated Mexican holiday. And in the spirit of guac...I'm sharing my favorite Mexican restaurant in Cleveland: Momocho


For years Rick and I have complained about the lack of good Mexican food in Cleveland. But then we met the guacamole at Momocho. Every time we go, we love it more and more. They have a terrific Happy Hour (Tues - Friday 5:00 - 6:30) 1/2 off golden margaritas (which I can confirm are good, especially with the red salt), 1/2 off Tecate, and 1/2 off Taquitos (which is the best thing on the menu!).


I could go on and on but just go and try it for yourself (if you haven't already). My recommendation is to start with a juice, the traditional guacamole, and either split a taquito with someone or have your own. And then most importantly (I can't stress this enough) - get the Capirotada for desert. I'll let the before and after pictures do the talking on this one:

BEFORE

AFTER